The State-of-the-Art Infrastructural facilities housed within the premises to complement teaching and enhance coaching for JEE aspirants include :
- Accomplished by experienced and dedicated faculty team of high credentials with a passion to make true the dreams of every JEE aspirant.
- Optimum teacher-student ratio for the benefit of each and every aspirant.
- Availability of expert faculty for doubt clearance and to provide remedial measures in identified weak areas of every aspirant.
- Teaching methodology focused on clarifying the concepts from basic level to the highest level of competition.
- Comprehensive research based result-oriented study material designed on JEE latest pattern.
- Meticulous Planning and systematic frame of programmes for completion of course ahead of time.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP) sheets for dynamic preparation on daily basis to empower the students and thoroughly assimilate
- Knowledge of every topic in each subject.
- Pre-planned periodic and cumulative tests and evaluation record at micro-level analysis on a result oriented approach.
- Synchronizing CBSE / Board pattern of Syllabus with JEE.
- Special training for the Olympiad and other various competitive exams for deserving and willing students.
- Special classes in English & Physical Education for the CBSE / State Board students.
- Computer Lab with multimedia educational software, audio visuals and internet access.
- Spacious AC classrooms with comfortable seating arrangements.
- Best requisite lighting and ventilation.
- White board / mike systems are used for classroom teaching.
- Aqua-Guard / RO units for pure drinking water.
- Extremely rich Library facility with best collection of requisite books for JEE.
- Well equipped Laboratories for Chemistry and Physics.
- Study rooms and doubt clearance cells under the supervision of expert faculty.
- Over Head Multimedia Projector & Close Circuit (CC) TV with Digital Video Recording (DVR) System for monitoring in house discipline.
- Doctor facility and general health check-ups.
- Photocopying, Canteen and Hostel facilities.
- Mess facility with emphasis on hygiene, rich and nutritious food.
- Yoga to alleviate the spiritual sanctity, stress relaxation and mental concentration; Games and sports for physical fitness.